iCamp Japan is the expansion of iCamp Thailand which speicalize in school trips and camps in Asia.
Come and Join us for the 2019/2020 season - with Naeba hosting the AUDI FIS SKI WORLD CUP in February 2020.
iCamp Japan are currently looking for hard working, professional and friendly Ski and Snow board Instructors to join our team for the 2019/20 season. As a company, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to all of our schools and colleges. As such, we require someone with excellent interpersonal skills who is willing to go above and beyond for our customers.
Responsibilities include the daily supervision and instruction of a small group of school children on and off the mountain, as well as participating in a programme of evening activities and supervising meals. Other duties include wake-up and lights-out. All staff must be a role model to the children and act responsibly and in a caring manner at all times.
Ski & Snowboard Instructors
– Applicants should possess an internationally recognized ski and/or snowboard instructor
– Must be eligible to obtain a Japanese working holiday visa ( under 30 years old)
– Must be over the age of 21 years old (we offer internship to applicants under 21 years old)
– A valid and up to date DBS Check
– First Aid Certificate and Safeguarding Children/ Child Protection qualification would be an advantage, but not necessary as training can be provided
– Free accommodation and meals
– Ski passes
– Uniform provided
– Fun environment to work in
Also enjoy the pleasure of being able to spend your days off in Tokyo only 70 minutes away
There, is also the options, to work in our camp in Thailand after the snow season. www.icampthailand.com or check us out on facebook or you tube.
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Salary: depends on experienceQualification Required: Minium Level 1