We are actively seeking experienced and qualified Water-ski and Wakeboard Instructors to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts.
As a member of our dynamic waterfront team you’ll teach children and adults to water-ski and wakeboard. We offer a number of lessons and courses from dry land sessions for beginners to improver courses for experienced skiers. You’ll ensure all guests have a fun, safe experience whilst under your instruction.
It’s not all work and no play though! Opportunities to get out on the water will be plentiful; you could learn a new sport or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Provide a high level of safety and instruction for guests and staff on the waterfront
- Daily water-ski and wakeboard instruction including dry land lessons
- Deliver a course plan based on guests abilities
- Partake in additional waterfront responsibilities including safety cover, customer service and shore-break duties
- Ensure Mark Warner standards are adhered to at all times Establish and implement water safety precautions
- Assist with daily maintenance and upkeep of the waterfront and its equipment
- Assist with in-resort marketing activities and promotions
- Participate in evening entertainments, guest dinners and social activities
- BWSW UKCC Level 2
- International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- First Aid Certificate
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at hotel and a competitive salary!