Watersports Instructors Vacancy
Based at our Provela Spain Foiling Centre you will provide professional Instruction to all levels whilst ensuring a safe sailing environment.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate dinghy instructor to become a foiling instructor. All foiling training will be given by Provela.
Personal Skills & Essential
- Experience as a watersports instructor
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to work as a reliable member of the team
- Excellent customer service skills
- RYA Dinghy/Windsurf Instructors qualification
- Powerboat level 2
- Safety Boat Drivers certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Running of instruction through structured Foiling courses
- Running of instruction through structured dinghy and windsurf courses
- Run effective rescue boat cover and maintaining safety of the guests and craft at all times
- Carry out beach duties, including rigging and de-rigging of boats and launch and recovery of all boats
- Carry out boat maintenance as directed by your Centre Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow all Centre and beach operating standards when carrying out duties.
- Carry out other duties within your ability as requested by your line manager.
- You will be required to be flexible in your job role and may be required to move between different resorts or departments according to operational needs
- Flights to and from Resort
- Competitive salary
- Shared Apartment
- Foiling Training
- Year round opportunities