We are actively seeking experienced and qualified Windsurf Instructors to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts.
As a member of our dynamic waterfront team you’ll teach a full range of child and adult windsurfing courses. We offer informal group sessions, RYA syllabus courses and private one-to-one tuition.You’ll ensure all guests have a safe and fun experience whilst under your instruction.
It’s not all work and no play though! Opportunities to get out on the water will be plentiful; you could learn a new sport or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Provide a high level of safety and instruction for guests and staff on the waterfront
- Daily windsurf instruction
- Deliver a course plan based on guests abilities
- Ensure Mark Warner and RYA standards are adhered to at all times
- Partake in additional waterfront responsibilities including safety cover, customer service and shore-break duties Establish and implement water safety precautions
- Assist with daily maintenance and upkeep of the waterfront and its equipment
- Assist with in-resort marketing activities and promotions
- Participate in evening entertainments, guest dinners and social activities
- RYA Start Windsurf Instructor
- RYA Powerboat level 2 RYA Safety Boat
- RYA Intermediate Windsurf Instructor desired but not essential
- International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- First Aid Certificate
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at hotel and a competitive salary!