Background information on
For over 40 years Bell has offered a range of outstanding Young Learner Programmes to overseas students aged 7 – 17. These unparalleled courses combine academic excellence with an exciting cultural and social programme and provide students with a unique experience and exceptional care.
While working with young learners is hugely rewarding in itself, you will also enjoy beautiful locations, attractive benefits and excellent opportunities for professional development.
- Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire
- The Leys, Cambridge
- Wellington College, Berkshire
Each school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salaries and contractual conditions
- Free on-site accommodation and meals
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- An exciting professional working environment with opportunities for continuing professional development
- Paid induction