This key role provides support across a number of departments to help ensure the smooth day to day running of the resort, offering assistance and services to our guests. In this customer-facing role you’ll build and maintain excellent relationships with guests whilst ensuring their needs are catered for at every opportunity.
The amazing lifestyle and location that come with the job offer the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this summer. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
- Interact with guests on a day to day basis, helping to ensure their expectations are being met at all times.
- Assist with administration tasks promptly and efficiently, including but not limited to, guest feedback forms, accident report forms, transfer manifests.
- Host and assist with the organisation of weekly guest transfers.
- Assist with the delivery of evening entertainments
- Assist the various sports departments with customer service tasks
- Support the general hotel operation by assisting with general duties across departments
- Driving tasks necessary to support the operation.
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role
- Previous hospitality experience or a good understanding of the Mark Warner summer operation is desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent using Excel
- Must be aged 21 or over to be insured on company vehicles overseas
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for year-round work and career progression across both seasons. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, working for Mark Warner enables you to make life-long friends and provides you with the transferrable skills you will need for a successful career.