Background information on
Al Fresco Holidays
Al Fresco Holidays was started in 2004 by a team of European camping professionals passionate about injecting consistency and freshness into camping. Our Reps are passionate about delivering our vision of becoming Europe’s most loved holiday experience and love these holidays as much as our customers do.
About the lifestyle
With early starts and late finishes; we are looking for flexible and organised Reps who believe in yes! Some weeks can be hectic and others can be quiet but with hard work come rewards. Ruth enjoyed her first season with Al Fresco Holidays in 2016 and said ‘I loved the responsibility of looking after my section of Al Fresco mobile homes… I felt confident as I worked hard to ensure all my mobiles were well prepared and the best part of the job is meeting and interacting with our customers’.
We are looking for independent high achievers to deliver an inspiring Al Fresco service. Our Reps work with great autonomy so you must be able to work under pressure and use your own initiative to solve problems. Ours Reps in the Loire confirm “Every day is different and the customer contact was most satisfying”.
About the role
Our customers are looking for helpful and caring Reps, passionate about providing an efficient and thoughtful service. It will be up to you to be proactive in preparing for every customers arrival including cleaning and maintaining our mobile homes, ensuring the mobile homes are fully equipped and liaising with our local maintenance technicians. But variety is exactly why our Reps working on La Croix du Vieux Pont love the role as “I enjoy everything in the role, I would have to say I prefer reception duties however, I think doing cleaning as well is a good mix and keeps the job varied”.
To succeed in the role, organisation is the key to remaining on top of the day-to-day administration that comes with running a campsite. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a relationship with the campsite team who will be looking to you to deliver real expertise so working knowledge of the local language is preferred but not essential.
About the package
- Flexible start and end dates - between April to November 2017
- Transport to and from resort
- Travel and emergency medical insurance
- Fully equipped living accommodation
- Full training on park
- Competitive salary (from £1201.92 per calendar month) plus commission, pension and holiday pay
- Opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and progress through the company*
- Discounted holidays for friends and family
- Couples - to work alone or alongside other couples
- Singles - to work alone or alongside other team members
- Students - to work alongside couples or other team members
- If you work in Ski - We offer start dates from May onwards
- Previous customer service experience or maintenance background desireable
- Eye for detail
- Friendly, helpful and fun attitude
- Flexible and adaptable attitude towards allocation, duties and working hours
- Local language desirable
Please note all applicants must possess an EU Passport (or a working visa for the UK), UK bank account and UK National Insurance Number.
Due to park restrictions, people aged under 18 are only eligible to work on certain parks.
For the chance of a lifetime, take a look at our vacancies and apply today!