Making American Dreams Come True Since 1962
Have the summer of a lifetime working at an American summer camp, the great tradition where the only philosophy is to have fun and make new mates, all day everyday. International staff like you bring variety, personality and new skills to camp, and this year it’s your turn to get out there. Book onto the programme today with a £39 deposit, and spend 8-10 weeks working and living the American dream.
Introduce the kids at Camp to this exciting adventure sport! Ropes and rock climbing are activities where safety is paramount, so you will be expected to be safety conscious, hard-working and motivated. You should also have a fun and enthusiastic approach to adventure activities and working with children in general.
Activity instructors are in high demand, and you’ll rack up over 1000 hours of quality coaching time - perfect experience to add to your CV! Above all, you’ll make a huge positive impact to children’s lives.
#GetHIRED at our Online Virtual Hiring Fair!
Our Camp Fairs in Edinburgh, London and Dublin are over, but don't worry! You can still #GetHIRED for camp in 2018 at our Virtual Hiring Fair on 13th March. Start your application now to get involved.
What you get:
- Placement at a camp in the USA – we match you with your perfect camp based on your personality, skills and experience
- Return transatlantic flight with other BUNACers, first night’s accommodation in the USA and transfer to camp
- Food and accommodation whilst at camp
- Pocket money of up to $1,100 depending on your age and experience
- Assistance with securing your J-1 work visa
- US Embassy meet and greet service
- Pre-departure orientation day in the UK to help you get ready for camp life
- Access to camp facilities during time off
WHEN DO I APPLY?
Now! You can still get to Summer Camp USA in 2018 with interviews are taking place all over the UK. Click 'apply now' to find out more information.