WHAT IS AN ACTIVITY LEADER?
"Activity Leaders are at the forefront of developing students’ Life Skills by providing instruction, guiding and coaching"
As an Activity Leader you'll be motivating and engaging our students with our activities programme, alongside leading them on a number of curated walking tours and offsite excursions!
These can include:
- Tours of Londons most popular tourist attractions e.g. The Houses of Parliament, London Eye & Buckingham Palace
- SEA LIFE Aquarium's
- Thorpe Park & Legoland
- Windsor Castle
- Christ Church College (Oxford)
- Harry Potter Studios
WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS DO I NEED?
As a part of a team of over 150 other Activity Leaders, and nearly 500 staff members, you'll feel comfortable from day one! We invite all our staff the opportunity to take part in a number of training events and workshops in the lead up to the summer, showcasing our bespoke activity programmes and even offering the opportunity to explore a sample of our walking tours with experienced members of our team. Alongside fun workshops, we also offer an exclusive online training package and virtual resources.
To be shortlisted by our Summer recruitment team you’ll need to show us that you meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex problems and issues
- Ability to motivate and engage students
- Ability to work under pressure
Those candidate with valid NPLQ Lifeguard Qualifications and sports coaching certification's are likely to be shortlisted
You'll also need to demonstrate:
- The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people
- The emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours
- And a positive attitude to the use of authority and maintaining discipline