Resort Support Team roles
Our Resort Support Teams are crucial in keeping our resorts running and keeping our Chalet and Childcare Teams equipped with the supplies that they need. These varied positions cover all aspects of working within a prestige ski resort and the applicant can expect to gain valuable experience that can count toward a future managerial role.
Resort General Assistant
The role of a Resort General Assistant requires a high degree of flexibility and motivation as the role is varied. No one day is the same and you will embrace any and all tasks as they arise.
Resort tasks include storeroom management, resort logistics, driving and caring for our fleet of vehicles and providing cover for other resort roles as need arises. You will work closely with the Resort Manager and Childcare Coordinator to ensure that the resort keeps running smoothly and efficiently.
Who we are looking for :
As a Resort Assistant you will need to be extremely flexible, organised and easy going.
You will be a confident driver
You will possess a very strong team ethic and will be a natural communicator with lots of enthusiasm.
You should be a motivated, positive and energetic person that enjoys a challenge and possesses strong problem solving abilities.
It is required that you hold a full EU Driving Licence, a UK National Insurance number, UK bank account, and an EU passport.
- Due to the nature of our business all employees must hold a recent DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) enhanced disclosure and certificate – we will assist with this processes.
What we provide:
Family Ski Company provide their resort teams with an excellent employment package
We offer a very competitive wage as well as:
- Transport to and from the UK at the beginning and at the end of the season.
- A full season lift pass
- Insurance that covers skiing accidents and emergency medical cover
- Ski equipment for the full season
- Accommodation and all food.
- Unrivalled Ski time. (This is due to our staggered shift pattern) including a day and a half off a week.
We have an excellent reputation in the industry for treating our teams very well and with great respect