This opportunity is with one of the world’s largest cruise line. Following several years of unprecedented growth, the company sails throughout the year in the Mediterranean, and offers a wide range of seasonal itineraries in Northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean, Cuba and the French Antilles, South Africa, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Oman.
Your role onboard will be to promote and organise children’s activities in a safe and responsible way, helping to deliver an all-round enjoyable and fun cruise experience to children from 0-17 year olds and their families. Covering all entertainment activities including games within the children's club, on deck and in ports where appropriate.
- 2 years+ experience working with a range of ages from 3-12 or under 3’s
- Relevant degree or equivalent in a teaching or sports subject
- Ability to entertain, communicate and socialize with children from all nationalities.
- Proven Customer service and leadership
- Language skills in Spanish or Italian is preferred
- Passion for working with children
- Team Player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Return travel to/from home airport
- Competitive salary