A chilled-out break or something to awaken a sense of adventure, we’ve been providing our award-winning activity holidays for over 35 years. No matter what level of experience and with activities ranging from yoga, yachts, bikes, beach, ski, spa plus plenty more, Neilson Holidays really do let our guests relax as hard as they like.
It’s not just the activities that the guests love, it’s our expert teams too. A perfectly balanced mix of friendliness and professionalism topped off with fantastic personalities make our teams unique and keep our guests coming back year after year.
There’s nothing quite like working for Neilson. Whichever resort you call home, you can share your passions and skills with like-minded people who are there to work hard and play hard!
If you’re ready to embark on a new adventure with the drive and determination to succeed, then Neilson may have the perfect opportunity for you.
The Neilson Cycling Experience
With more and more people discovering the joy of cycling, our encouraging ‘give it a go’ motto allows our guests to push their limits and explore terrains they would never dream of doing back at home. Out on the open roads, or tackling some daring downhill in fantastic Mediterranean landscapes, our Neilson bike teams are there to guide our guests on their cycling adventures. We offer a guided ride programme that caters for all abilities of cyclists, from cruisy 20km rides on easy terrain that winds up in a local hotspot with an ice-cold beer, to technical and exhilarating descents that push your skills and not forgetting the 100km endurance rides on pristine tarmac and silent roads. Our bike guides have access to endless kilometers of routes to ride along with sharing their love for cycling with our equally passionate guests.
Location: The role will be based at one of our flagship cycling centres overseas for the summer months, with the winter months being spent either in our Brighton Marina head office or working remotely.
WE NEED YOU! We are looking for someone who lives and breathes all things bikes to become an ambassador for our developing cycling programme.
- As a natural innovator, you will be driven to develop the Neilson cycling programme to its full potential
- Co-ordinating the cycling programme across 8 resorts during the summer, you will utilise your fantastic communication skills and ability to organise remote teams to ensure KPI’s for service and maintenance are achieved.
- An experienced guide, you will demonstrate the knowledge and skill to support and train the teams within their roles
- A true leader who isn’t afraid to muck in, you will be hands on and approachable whilst leading by example.
- Trial Leader qualification (or equivalent)
- Valid first aid certificate
- Experience or road and mountain bike guiding
- Active interest in current cycling industry developments
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU? Not only do you get to ride your bike every day throughout the summer and get paid for it, we offer a very competitive package to ensure your make the most out of becoming a Neilson Bike Co-ordinator
- Inclusive Travel - flights to and from the UK, including 20kg of luggage and bike carriage (if needed)
- Accommodation - including all of utility bills, linen and towels
- 3 meals a day - Breakfast, lunch and dinner is provided 7 days a week
- Insurance - emergency medical & dental cover with the option to upgrade
- Access to activities - Our 'Relax as hard as you like' motto extends to our teams in resort. Try your hand at sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing/wakeboard or tennis to name a few (see website for full details)
- In resort discount - up to 40% off food and drinks purchased at our in-resort bars
- 1 day off per week, plus holiday time
- Bike use - have access to our resort fleet of Trek mountain and road bikes
- Uniform - Neilson jerseys to wear whilst guiding
- Monthly wage plus performance related bonuses
- Living allowance when based in the UK