Working as a Flotilla Host for Ocean Elements, you will be fun and enthusiastic about all things water based!
You will not only be running and organising all the great evening activities for our guests, but you will also be the first mate to our Flotilla Skipper, helping them with jobs around the boat, and jobs to be done on guest’s boats. You will be happy living in close quarters, and will not get seasick! RYA Day Skipper/Competent Crew desired.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Be central point of contact & knowledge for the guests, representing the company in a professional, cordial and helpful manner.
- Interacting with all guests in a professional yet relaxed fashion both during the day and evening
- Represent the company in a professional, well presented manner at all times and in compliance with the company uniform policy
- Plan, organise & provide an engaging, inclusive and exciting range of activities.
- Follow out routine maintenance checks on all equipment.
- Promoting other in-resort sales (tuition, merchandise)
- Tailor packages according to potential customer’s needs and requirements.
- Interacting with all guests in a professional yet relaxed fashion
- Attending evening social events e.g. Charity fundraisers, Welcome Meal and Send-off BBQ
- Routine maintenance checks on all equipment and completion of maintenance records.
- Run evening social events.
- Carrying out first aid and completing accident forms as necessary
- Assisting other departments as per operational needs
- RYA Day Skipper/Competent Crew desired.