Chalet Sales Consultant
Powder White is an imaginative, forward-thinking company who is at the head of the game by offering a first-class service both pre-holiday and in resort, online booking through a state of the art booking system and new-look website, and a superb knowledge base with dedicated one on one sales and customer experience. A Head Office role will give you the opportunity to be an ambassador for the entire Powder White Holiday experience; the first voice that our guests hear is the very voice that builds valuable rapport with our guests and means that we can boast very high levels of guest loyalty and an enviable International client base.
Location: 2 Woodlands Way, Putney, SW15 2SX
Proposed Salary: Basic £20k with OTE £24k, Review on 1st September 2018 and thereafter yearly
Proposed Start: June 2017
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays (date restrictive)
Perks: Free Powder White catered chalet holiday / Cycle to work scheme
Hours: 9.00-5.00 Summer & 9.00-6.00 Winter with evening phone cover and Saturday work during peak periods.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Good sales experience
- Excellent communication skills with a real focus on customer service
- Preferable knowledge of all our current chalet programme resorts (St Anton, Meribel, Courchevel and Val d'Isere) as well as other leading French resorts
- A good knowledge of ski resort operations including good chalet holiday knowledge, and preferably apt and hotels
- Good IT skills to include Excel and internet (training given on the Powder White database / SalesForce CRM)
- Outgoing personality with the drive to succeed and "close the deal"
- Team-player with a calm disposition, always helpful especially at peak time, and willing to go the extra mile.
- Willingness to help out in other areas (operations and/or admin) when required
- Basic knowledge of French and/or German ideal but not essential
- UK work permit with UK NI number
- Convert inbound enquiries to sales and manage the entire process via the SalesForce CRM system.
- Tailoring the chalet holiday experience to your client’s requirements.
- Achieve and exceed Weekly / Monthly sales targets for both Chalet sales and Holiday extras.
- Taking ownership and accountability for your bookings and ensuring data quality.
- Managing the accounts of current Powder White guests to maintain relations and encourage re-booking.
As a successful candidate joining the London Head Office you will be knowledgeable and professional, naturally engaging and charismatic. Being part of our core UK-based team means that you will be in the thick of the action, working in close proximity to all departments involved in putting this huge operation together. The office is high energy and particularly during the winter, the environment is electric. You will therefore need to maintain focus and always have your sense of humour with you!
By joining our team in the UK, you will be given the chance to make a positive difference and be at the heart of something different. We hope you have what it takes!
Click "Apply Now" to apply.