Joining TUI Destination Services as a Kids Rep you will deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a huge difference to family holidays abroad by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme of fun-filled and inspirational activities for kids up to the age of 12.
This position is for those able to start in April 2019 and work until the end October 2019. If you are not able to fulfil these dates please apply for the High Season position.
What you will be doing
As a TUI Destination Services Kids Rep you will work abroad as part of a British or International Childcare Team in a fun but safe environment. You will also join in and support wider team events both daytime and evening such as Character Parades and party dances.
In addition to delivering Childcare, you will help to solve problems for customers and you will support the Destination Team to help all of our customers ‘Discover their smile’. You will be positive and use your skills and experience to ensure our Kids Club standards and procedures are followed at all times. You will be self-motivated and ready to step into character to enhance our kid’s holidays.
What we are looking for
- Recognised qualification in childcare to a minimum of a Childcare Level 2
- Experience of working with children in a professional environment
- Willing to obtain a Childcare First Aid Certificate for the full duration of employment
- Independent and flexible, willing to work variable hours in any of our Holiday Destinations
- Confident, fun and creative personality with the ability to work as part of an International Team
- Good standard of written and verbal communication skills, additional languages advantageous but not essential
- Willing to attend Childcare Training in March or April 19
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ”Discover your smile”
How to apply
You will be required to provide personal details and answer some simple application questions. Should your application be progressed further you will be contacted by the team to book in to a fun assessment day. *Correct at time of going to print, some benefits are non-contractual and subject to change.