This course is perfect for keen skiers or snowboarders who would like to take their skills to the next level and become a pro.
Spend 11 weeks surrounded by glistening, powdery snow and a stunning mountainous backdrop as you earn your CSIA/CASI Level 1 and 2 in Whistler Blackcomb.
You will be training with fully qualified instructors who will provide first rate tuition and allow you to shadow and learn from them each day. The course will take you through a variety of skiing/snowboard techniques; from bumps and slalom to off-piste, steeps and snow-park training.
Included in the cost:
- All exam costs
- CSIA Teaching Children Module (skiers only)
- Avalanche Skills Training course – AST 1 and 2
- Accommodation and much more
You will also become competent in:
- Customer Service
- Injury prevention
- Equipment Tuning
- Boot fitting
What experience do I need?
You must feel comfortable skiing or snowboarding down red runs in Europe or blues in North America. Your skills and technique will dramatically improve over the course of 11 weeks!
You will stay in a comfortable and spacious chalet located within easy reach of the slopes. You'll have access to a shared communal area looking out on to a sun deck. Also, you have the choice of 6 delicious continental breakfast and hot dinners each week or self-catering if you prefer.
- CSIA/CASI Level 1 and 2
- Recreational Avalanche Courses AST 1 and 2
- BASI Level 2 (instead of AST 2 in February courses)
- Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass
- Snow park training
- Over 20 hours of professional training per week
- Training given by CSIA/CASI Level 4 instructors
- Weekly feedback from your pro
- Lift line priority
- Small groups to maximise your training
- Resort rep available 24/7
To participate in this programme there is a charge of £7395 based on a self-catered shared room with 3 other people. (Other accommodation is available).
Our February courses are even better value at £6895 based on a self-catered room with 3 others. February - April is still a fantastic time to enjoy the snow in Whistler and this is a very popular course, probably because of the added bonus for skiers, the BASI Level 2 exam fees are included! (BASI Level 2 is in place of the AST 2).