Spend 4 weeks surrounded by glistening, powdery snow and a stunning mountainous backdrop as you earn your CSIA or CASI Level 1 in Whistler Blackcomb.
You will be training with fully qualified instructors who will provide first rate teaching and allow you to shadow and learn from them each day. During the course, you will cover various aspect of skiing; from bumps and slalom to off-piste and steeps.
Included in the course fee is:
- CSIA/CASI Level 1 exam fees
- CSIA Teaching Children Module (skiers only)
- Avalanche Skills Training course – AST 1
You will also become competent in:
- Customer Service,
- Injury prevention,
- Equipment Tuning,
- Boot fitting
What experience do I need?
You must feel comfortable skiing or snowboarding down red runs in Europe or blues in North America. Your skills and technique will dramatically improve over the course of 4 weeks!
You will stay in a comfortable and spacious chalet located within easy reach of the slopes. You have access to shared communal area looking out on to a sun deck. Also, you have the choice of 6 delicious continental breakfast and hot dinners each week or self-catering if you prefer.
- CSIA/CASI Level 1
- Recreational Avalanche Courses AST1
- Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass
- Snow park training
- Over 20 hours of professional training per week
- Training given by CSIA/CASI Level 4 instructors
- Weekly feedback from your pro
- Lift line priority
- Small groups to maximise your training
- Resort rep available 24/7
To participate in this programme there is a charge of £4115 based on a self-catered shared room with 3 other people. (Other accommodation is available).
Our March courses are even better value at £3245 based on a self-catered room with 3 others. March/April is still a fantastic time to enjoy the snow in Whistler and this is a very popular course.