WHAT DO YOU GET FROM SNOWMINDS?
We’ve created a holistic winter experience from February until the end of April, where you will become a level 1+2 certified ski instructor!
Benefits of the ski level 1+2 IASI course package:
- 3 months shared accommodation in the village of Nendaz (February 1st to April 30th 2023)
- Snowminds Team Leader during the entire season
- Season lift pass for Les 4 Vallées*
- 8 weeks training with approx. 225 hours of ski training
- Outdoor First Aid course
- Level 1 and 2 IASI exams including all fees
- 1-year IASI membership
- Freestyle and Mountain Safety training
- Pre-season fitness program
- Ski specific fitness program throughout winter
- French language lessons for all levels
- Ski servicing workshops
- CV and careers advice workshops
- Pro-deals at resort-based partner shop and Snowminds Store
- Ski school orientation, preparing you for life as a certified ski instructor
- Social team events during the season in Nendaz
- Kick-off event prior to departure with group team building etc.
- Preparation guidance and tips regarding packing, insurance, visa, etc., before, during, and after the season
- Travel protection with Snowminds Money Back Guarantee
What is not included?
- Transportation to/from Nendaz, Switzerland**
- Cancellation insurance, travel insurance, and potential visa fees
- All meals and anything else not mentioned above
**We are happy to assist with recommendations to booking airline tickets and airport transfers to your final destination. Please reach out to us ANYTIME if you are interested.
READ MORE: https://snowminds.com/become-a-ski-instructor/level-1-2-ski-instructor-spring-course-nendaz-2/