WE ARE OFFER a £100 DISCOUNT FOR COUPLES and also a £100 Discount if you do not require our placement service!
Learn the art of chalet cookery, chalet management and ski industry practices with Mountain Chefs and find your dream ski season job as a Chalet Chef, Chalet Cook, Chalet Host or Chalet Assistant. Mountain Chefs Cookery School is completely dedicated to training people to work in the ski industry and to working closely with the ski companies to provide them with highly qualified and knowledgeable staff.
Our Chalet Chef courses help you become the highest quality chefs, cooks and hosts and our industry knowledge allows you to gain the best jobs in the Alps. We give you the kitchen confidence and practical training you need to truly amaze your guests and manage your chalet kitchen effectively. And a well-managed kitchen and happy guests gives you more time on the slopes! We also help prepare you for interviews and recommend you to the ski companies so you can find the type of job, resort and ski company that suits you best. For more information, please contact Victoria on 01908 692918 or e-mail email@example.com or visit our web site at www.mountainchefs.co.uk
Mountain Chefs offers one week and a gourmet two week Chalet Chef course to meet the different needs of our students. We can help you choose the course that is perfect for you: whether you are a gap year student, a couple or someone on a career break who is looking to work a successful and satisfying ski season as a Chalet Chef or Host. Affordable accommodation is available locally where you can stay and socialise with other students during the evenings.
The Chalet Chef course syllabus includes the following topics:-
- Gourmet cooking basics including knife handling skills and chopping techniques
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Children's Meals planning and preparation
- Canapés that are delicious and easy to prepare
- Simple and impressive starters
- Gourmet main and side dishes
- Desserts and cakes
- Dish presentation and sample menus to run an impressive chalet kitchen
- Altitude cooking specifics
- How to be a successful Chalet Chef or Host - chalet running timetables and guidelines
- Working with food allergies and dietary requirements
- Chalet kitchen budgeting for a successful season
Each course includes:-
- Professional gourmet cookery instruction – Monday to Friday, 9:00am until 5:00pm.
- Food Safety for Caterling Level 2 Accreditation
- A comprehensive gourmet cooking manual with information tailored specifically for producing the highest quality chalet cuisine
- Many gourmet chalet recipes, hints and shortcuts
- Information on local Alpine produce and suppliers to help you chat with guests about the food you produce
- Daily morning coffee and cakes
- Daily gourmet lunch
- Daily afternoon tea and biscuits
- Friday evening champagne and canapés
- Gourmet food, cakes and dinners to take home and share with your family and friends
- A French translation guide to aide you in selecting the right ingredients for your recipes
- A Mountain Chefs cooking apron to take away with you!
- A complete assessment completed by our qualified NVQ assessor of the work you’ve completed on the course to aide you in your interviews
- Introductions to the ski companies you want to work with
- A valuable reference from Mountain Chefs to help you in your interviews
- A hot line to our Head Chefs in case you get out to the Alps and need some last minute advice and help
Please contact Victoria, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01908 692918 or visit our web site at www.mountainchefs.co.uk