Background information on
Looking to fuel your passion for the outdoors with a cultural experience like no other during your gap year or career break? Become a ski and snowboard instructor in the powder capital of Niseko, Japan.
Most comprehensive combination of training and industry exposure.
We have options for the intermediate to advanced skier and for those with NO experience on the snow. Our goal is to provide a life-changing experience where we combine the best snow on the planet, the most comprehensive training available in a culturally rich environment so you can focus on you and get the most from your time away.
All programs include:
- Full accommodation
- Training and all exam fees
- 3 day/2 night Toyko Experience
- Season Pass
- Culinary Experience
- Transfers and transport
- Sapporo Snow Festival Experience
- Future season planning
- Visa, flights, insurance and gear support
- Winter Stoke - We will guarantee your spot with no additional fees on top of your program fee for the following season if we are unable to provide the program for reasons beyond our control.
- Performance - If after your last day of training you feel that you haven’t advanced to a level that you are happy with you will have additional group lesson days available to work on any skill set that you’d like.
Please visit us at https://www.projectsnow.com/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any questions. See you out there!