Are you looking to work in the mountains as a Chalet Host?
How about spending a week in the world famous ski resort of Tignes in France to master the art of cooking and chalet hosting plus learn a bunch of invaluable life skills?
Throw in a great social scene and a chalet-load of mountain activities and you've got yourself a cracking week away from home at The Mountain Cookery School this summer!
The Season Worker course will teach you among other things:
- How to cook delicious food for your ski chalet guests
- Time and stock management
- Buying the right ingredients and sticking to a budget
- Food safety and hygiene
- Top tips for cooking at high altitude
- Coping with kitchen mishaps
- Mountain safety
- How to write a rip-roaring CV and covering letter
- What it’s really like to be a chalet host
Courses run from June to November and start at £649 per person including transfers, lodging, all meals, all course materials and equipment, a Food Safety Level 2 qualification and an opportunity to interview for a Chalet Host job on successful completion of the course.
What are you waiting for?!