Are you a whizz with numbers and have a passion for powder? Use your skills in finance and get the opportunity to ski daily in your free time!
Working alongside the European Finance Manager based in our Bourg Saint Maurice HQ, an Area Accountant is a crucial member of the administration team. Working 5.5 days per week overall, you’ll also have lots of time to ski and socialise alongside developing your finance skills and vocational acumen for a continued career in the finance industry.
- Audit and report on all resort income and expenditure.
- Ensure that all figures provided by the resort teams are accurate and up to date.
- Train and coach Resort Financial Administrators (RFAs), Resort Managers (RMs), and other resort staff in order to achieve company targets.
- Assist Overseas Office and resort staff in ensuring that all company standards are met.
- Accurate and precise
- A sociable and trustworthy communicator – written and verbal
- Adaptable and hands-on
- Previous accounting experience
- Computer literacy (previous experience using Word, Excel, email and internet)
- Good organizational ability and superb attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes: - Season ski pass - Ski or snowboard equipment for the season - Insurance which covers off piste - Return travel from the UK - Accommodation - Holiday Pay - Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions) - Performance related incentives (certain management roles only) - Sales commission (certain sales roles only) - Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season) - Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands