FANCY WORKING THE LAST FEW WEEKS OF THIS SEASON ?? WE HAVE SOME SLOTS
CALL 01302 328820 NOW AND GO THIS WEEK-END.
Your role would be to assist the Head chef in their roles. Usually you would be responsible for the afternoon tea, desserts and children’s dinner. Two of our hotels have busy lunchtime trade, simple dishes of salads, burgers, soups and pastas. Experience of working in an a l'carte environment would be beneficial.
Assisting in the hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen area and assist the chalet person when required. Also you will get the opportunity to learn new skills, progress in the kitchen environment and meet a variety of exiting new people.
Minimum Qualifications/Experience: General catering or hygiene qualifications.
Salary: Competitive + Benifits
- A competitive wage paid from the day you leave the UK to the day you arrive home.
- Holiday pay, calculated over length of employment, including Christmas, New Year.
- Accommodation – shared bedroom, possibly shared bathroom.
- Food – as guests plus lunches and day off.
- Travel to and from France.
- Health and Accident insurance with £75 excess on policy.
- Uniform: jacket, fleece, polo and t-shirts.
- A bonus related to performance up to a maximum of £300.
- Local area seasonal lift pass. (some resorts are full area)
- Skis, boots and poles (ex-rental stock).
- Free ski lessons subject to availability.
- 1 full day off per week.
- Discounted drinks and food from Ski Olympic bars.
- Tips shared equally amongst all chalet team.
- Choice of resort, discussed at the end of training. (position availability permitting)