Second in command…
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
As an Assistant Hotel Manager you’ll be second in command as part of our vibrant team. Customer experience is at the centre of everything you do in order to maintain the high standards throughout each area of the hotel. Inspiring your team to do the same, you’ll be a key motivator even when the going gets tough. Your daily tasks will range from creating staff rotas, liaising with head office, reporting into the Hotel Manager and so much more – no two days will look the same!
We are firm believers of “team work makes the dream work” so rolling up your sleeves and supporting your team mates in other areas of the hotel will also form a big part of your role.
What we’re looking for
- A customer comes first attitude
- Responsible and reliable (happy to take the lead!)
- Hard working and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- A real team motivator (more time on the mountains for you and your team!)
- A good understanding of all departments within a hotel
- Team management experience within a hospitality environment
- Confidence to think on your feet and show initiative
- On top of your game from dusk till dawn
- Seasonal experience is a bonus!
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA