Overseeing the general day-to-day running of the hotel and its staff, you will work alongside the hotel manager to ensure the best possible customer service is provided to our guests every day.
We are looking for candidates who already have experience in hospitality, specifically in front of house, housekeeping and kitchen operation.
As a leader you will motivate the team every day, inspiring them to achieve business goals whilst creating a positive and happy work environment.
Managing staff and adhering to brand standards will be a part of every day life, along with back office duties such as rota’s, accounts and compliancy paperwork in line with company expectations.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- To ensure guests expectations are always exceeded.
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved to in a timely and efficient manner and reported to the Hotel Manager/Appropriate department.
- Meet set targets for First Impression feedback for Cleanliness, Food and Comfort.
- Provide an approachable welcoming atmosphere within the Hotel and between staff and guests
- To ensure the Hotel is running smoothly and efficiently in all areas-kitchen, restaurant, housekeeping and bar.
- To assist with the checking and completion of weekly hotel accounts and administrative tasks including staff rota’s, risk assessments, fire / health & safety, staff compliancy paperwork and HCCAP. Use information to ensure all budgets, sales and customer satisfaction targets are being meet.
- Coach, motivate and performance management the team throughout the season
- To develop and maintain relationships with all suppliers
- Putting into place, a safe and secure cash handling process that all staff can understand, follow and record
- To identify, implement, market and monitor incremental sales in the Hotel to meet set sales targets.
What we are looking for –
- Outgoing and enthusiastic people.
- Motivated to achieve and encourage others to do the same.
- The ability to manage workload by yourself and delegate to the team where appropriate.
- Adaptable Willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Team player.
- Clear communication.
- Ability to prioritise and plan ahead.
- Experience handling complaints, ability to think outside the box to resolve issues.
- Previous experience managing team members at a supervisory or management level.
Advantageous if you have –
- Experience of dealing with disciplinary process and/or training & mentoring.
- Conversational French.
Salary and package benefits
Accommodation, Insurance, uniform, local lift pass and standard equipment hire (snowboard and boots or skis and boots), some meals provided.