Fish&Pips is a small and personable chalet company based in world famous Meribel. We pride ourselves on our exceptional food, friendly and professional service and superb chalet locations
Are you looking for a management role that gives you:
- A varied workload
- Lots of ski time
- A chance to work in a slightly dierent role to others that areout there?
- Have you done a season before and looking for a step up, or a dierent direction?
Fish & Pips are looking for a self-motivated, organised superstar to look after our self-catered operation, running ourbespoke upgrade service for self-catered guests in MeribelVillage. You will be responsible for all aspects of guests’ holidays from the moment they arrive in resort, ensuring theyhave everything they need for their stay and delivering avariety of oven ready meals (supplied by a third party), food hampers and other upgrades available as part of the packagewe oer guests. We are oering the right candidate agenerous package with lots of ski time, independent work but with the support of a resort team and manager. You will be covering the Resort Manager on their day off and will form an integral part of our small in resort management team.
A few words from Aimee, flexi-host during the 18-19 season
"I had a great experience working for Fish and Pips. The management team work hard to create a fun and relaxed environment that encourages everyone to work well together. I always felt my needs as an employee were listened to and understood, which, since a season can be such hard work; is so important for someone to say happy and healthy, and make the most of your time as aseasonnaire. All roles give you loads of ski time, plus they organise lots of fun opportunities for staff through their affiliations with ski schools and bars in resort. There are some practical benefits to working with Fish and Pips too, being part of a smaller team is really great, as you all get to know each other well, plus the accommodation and chalets are all walking distance of the slopes. I would easily recommend this company to anyone looking to work a season!"
Get in touch - we only have one vacancy to fill!
DUTIES INCLUDE AND ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- CO-ORDINATING THE CHANGEOVER OF SIX CHALETS AND APARTMENTS WEEKLY
- WORKING WITH A TEAM OF CLEANERS
- PREPARING ALL STOCK AND UPGRADES TO GO INTO THE CHALETS PRIOR TO CHANGEOVER DAY.
- WELCOMING GUESTS AS THEY ARRIVE IN RESORT, ENSURING THEY HAVEEVERYTHING THEY NEED AND DELIVERING A WELCOME SPEECH
- WORKING WITH THE PRE-HOLIDAY CARE TEAM TO TAKE BOOKINGS FOR ALLUPGRADES
- WORKING WITH THE OVEN READY MEAL SUPPLIER TO ENSURE GUESTS’ MEALSARE DELIVERED.
- BEING ON HAND FOR GUESTS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK, PROVIDING A CONCIERGE SERVICE TO INCLUDE SKI SCHOOL AND RESTAURANT BOOKINGS, OTHER ENQUIRIES AND ACTIVITIES TO SUIT GUESTS’ NEEDS AND REQUESTS.
- ACT AS SUPPORT FOR THE CATERED CHALET TEAM, PROVIDING COVER WHERE NECESSARY AND POSSIBLE.
- MANAGING THE WHOLE CHANGEOVER DAY FROM ORGANISING THE CLEANERSTO QUALITY CONTROLLING THE ALL APARTMENTS; SIGNING THEM OFF AND ALSO CONDUCTING REGULAR CHECKS TO ENSURE THAT ALL MEET FISH AND PIPS STANDARDS
- MANAGE ALL IN RESORT ACCOUNTS, FROM TAKING PAYMENTS IN RESORT,PRODUCING INVOICES AND DOCUMENTING IT ON THE ACCOUNTS SYSTEM AS SETOUT IN YOUR TRAINING.
- OVERSEE THE DRIVER SERVICE FOR THE SELF-CATERED APARTMENT AND ASSIST WHEN NEEDED.