Master mixologist? Know your Sancerre from your Sauvignon Blanc? Do you have the spirit to shake and stir your way to success?
Based in one of our top resorts this sought after role requires a blend of skills – ensuring excellent customer service is provided to guests, sales targets are met and all aspects of the bar operations are managed.
• Maximise the bars gross profit, by ensuring that all sales targets are reached, setting a profitable promotions programme and operating within the allocated budgets.
• Serve alcoholic and soft drinks to the clients, ensuring a high level of service to all customers and manage the cleanliness of the bar area, in accordance with health and safety standards.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with contracted bar suppliers, perform weekly stock takes and ensure the bar is adequately stocked at all times as well as completing regular paperwork.
• Highly flexible with a hands-on and proactive approach
• Able to work on own initiative
• Good team player
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Previous bar management experience
• Experience of managing budgets, accounting, and handling cash
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives