Your role would be shift working in one of our lively Hotel public bars creating a clean, welcoming atmosphere and organising “après-ski” events. There is also a bustling lunch time food service, serving a variety of bar snacks and specialities. You would also aim to achieve targets and organise promotions as required. You would also get to know all the Ski Olympic guests and become part of the hotel team.
Essential: Good history of bar experience. Numerate and sound knowledge of bar working practises. Basic French
Location: French Alps (various resorts).
Salary: Competitive + Benifits
- A competitive wage paid from the day you leave the UK to the day you arrive home.
- Holiday pay, calculated over length of employment, including Christmas, New Year.
- Accommodation – shared bedroom, possibly shared bathroom.
- Food – as guests plus lunches and day off.
- Travel to and from France.
- Health and Accident insurance with £75 excess on policy.
- Uniform: jacket, fleece, polo and t-shirts.
- A bonus related to performance up to a maximum of £300.
- Local area seasonal lift pass. (some resorts are full area)
- Skis, boots and poles (ex-rental stock).
- Free ski lessons subject to availability.
- 1 full day off per week.
- Discounted drinks and food from Ski Olympic bars.
- Tips shared equally amongst all chalet team.
- Choice of resort, discussed at the end of training. (position availability permitting)