Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages. Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
The bar at Club Med is at the heart of the resort. Joining our teams means offering personalized and festive service with:
- 300 to 1000 clients on average per day
- Teams of 10 to 30 people with whom to perform "cocktail shows"
- 2 to 3 bars per resort with different atmospheres (lounge, beach, nightclub…)
- Collaboration between the different services (entertainment, sports etc.) during events within the resort
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced and passionate professional
- An expert in cocktails, ready to permit clients to travel where his recipes take them
- A bar specialist with at least one previous professional experience in the domain
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages, capable de comprendre et parler le français !
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A connoisseur who satisfies the requests of clients (the G.M, Great Members) based on their tastes and desires
- An inspired organizer, able to create festive events in your bar
- A metronome who blends efficiency and speed to serve perfect cocktails
- An essential link who encourages additional sales in the Resort
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water's edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Bartender, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.
Required profile :
- Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
- Resorts in France or Europe
- Position with full board
- Experience required in the function and knowledge of cocktails required
- Diploma in catering or hotel industry
- Conversational level in French, others foreign languages a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply