We are a small independent chalet company in Morzine, France. A young, friendly company that wants you to make the most of your winter season. To apply directly for the below positions please email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter, or for more information call 01483 220 505.
We are now recruiting for Chalet Chefs and Hosts to run our fantastic catered chalets in Morzine. We are interested in applications from couples or individuals.
- Cook & well present a delicious 4 course evening meal for large groups 6 nights a week
- Deliver a variety of cooked breakfast options & bake afternoon tea on a daily basis with high presentation levels
- High level of service, hospitality/catering/customer service experience is a must
- Lively, outgoing personality who is motivated & enthusiastic
- Love of the mountains - skiing or snowboarding
- Patience and flexibility - the role is varied and demanding, but also great fun!
- Self sufficient & assertive with attention to detail but enjoy being part of a team (the awesome Team Treeline!)
- High standard of cleanliness
Chalet chefs & hosts will work closely together running a catered chalet. It's important to work well together & run the chalet as a team. This is a really important role within our company as our guest's enjoyment comes down to the team in the chalet. It's also a great opportunity to meet lots of interesting people and get loads of ski time!
Within the chalet, one person will take over the cooking responsibilities and one person will be in charge of the hosting responsibilites but both will maintain a high standard of service and cleanliness within the chalet at all times.