Looking for team members to join our luxury catered chalet between Megeve and St Gervais. Roles needed are Chef, Driver and Host. Accommodation is provided in a private apartment nearby, with equipment and ski passes for the season. This will be working for a private chalet, not a company.
Details of the chalet can be found at www.ski-chalet-megeve.com
Roles will vary from week to week, but key services will be for the team to provide breakfast, and evening meals to some of our weekly guests and ensure the chalet is kept clean, tidy throughout their stay. We also provide in resort driving, so helpful to be comfortable with driving. Working as part of a team, you will act as a source of information and be the first point of contact for any questions your guests may have. We are open to applicants from both couples and singles.
Chalet Host positions run from mid-December until mid-March so you should be available to work throughout this period.
- Provide breakfasts, evening meals for guests weeks/days
- Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season.
- Driving In resort and pick up of guests.
- Act as a source of information for guests and be the first point of contact for any guest queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for new guests and issuing lift passes and ski hire/ski school vouchers as applicable.
- Charismatic and confident
- A problem-solver
- A great team player
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills?
- A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
The season staff employment package includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Accommodation for the duration of employment
- Access to season lift pass and ski/board equipment hire
- Performance related incentives
You'll get plenty of time to ski with the chalet not being fully booked throughout the season.
Enquires will be replied to from the email firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep an eye out for response emails as we are looking to fill these positions ASAP.