If you have a passion for cooking and you are looking to spend the winter in the French Alps – then Ski Amis’ Chalet Christine would be your perfect fit. We are looking for a Chalet Chef to complete our team of four, experience is required but you do not have to be qualified. If you can cook, then we will train you for all you need to know to be a chalet chef.
We have strong team in resort and we take pride in our staff and the high quality service they provide – we expect you to work hard and be committed to delivering these levels of quality and in return we provide you with all the tools and support you need to make this task as easy as possible, with plenty of piste time guaranteed and a flexible remuneration package so you can make the most of your season.
You will be based in Chalet Christine – our large 28 person chalet in La Tania the Chalet Cook/Chef reports to the Chalet Supervisor and your prime responsibility is for the kitchen and catering for clients.
However, you are also expected to be a member of the chalet team and are required to undertake other duties as the workload determines, particularly on “change-over” days and busy periods.
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience of catering for large groups – not necessarily a qualified chef but certainly with some proven experience
- Social skills to deal with the general public and all types of people including children
- Excellent standards of cleaning and hygiene
- Flexible team player able to live and work with other people
- The most important factors are personality, social skills and commitment
- Competitive package
- All expenses paid accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the start and end of the season from a London airport
- Work uniform
- Fully paid training
All applicants MUST be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes), have held a full EU driving licence for more than two years and be resident and working in the UK with an existing permanent NI number and tax record. You must be available for a face-to-face interview at our head office in Maidstone, Kent.
You MUST be available to work for the full length of the contract - with a start date of 26thNovember 2018 and an end date of 30thApril 2019.