Join Ski Amis’ great team of Chalet Couples in the French Alps and perfect your skills in the kitchen, and on the slopes. No experience necessary – all training is provided - you just need to have a great personality, plenty to talk about and a commitment to deliver fantastic customer service to our guests.
We take pride in our staff and the high quality service they provide – we expect you to work hard and be committed to delivering these levels of quality. There will be plenty of piste time through the season and a competitive remuneration package so you can make the most of your winter season with us!
Your job will include:
- Preparing and Serving Meals from a Fixed Menu
- Daily Cleaning
- Basic Chalet Administration
- Basic Chalet Maintenance
- Transfer Driving
- Weekly Food Shop
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent social skills to deal with the general public and a variety of people including children
- You must love cooking and know your way around a kitchen with at least basic skills
- Excellent standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Established couples able to live and work together 24/7
- One of you MUST qualify as a driver
- The most important factors are personality, social skills and commitment
- Competitive package
- All expenses paid accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the start and end of the season from a London airport
- Work uniform
- Fully paid training
All applicants MUST be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes), have held a full EU driving licence for more than two years and be resident and working in the UK with an existing permanent NI number and tax record. You must be available for a face-to-face interview at our head office in Maidstone, Kent.
You MUST be available to work for the full length of the contract - with a start date of 26thNovember 2018 and an end date of 30thApril 2019.