Join Ski Amis’ great team of Chalet Couples in the French Alps and perfect your skills in the kitchen, and on the slopes. No experience necessary – all training is provided - you just need to have a great personality, plenty to talk about and a commitment to deliver fantastic customer service to our guests.
Why Choose Ski Amis?
We take pride in our staff and the high quality service they provide – we expect you to work hard and be committed to delivering these levels of quality. There will be plenty of piste time through the season and a competitive remuneration package so you can make the most of your winter season with us! We are a family business that has been running for 30 years, we have a work hard, play hard culture and everyone is part of the family. Most of our clients are returning guests and you will play a part in growing this list!
What to expect from the best winter of your life…
- Hours and hours of slope time
- Friendships for life
- Experience and life skills
- Preparing and Serving Meals from a Fixed Menu
- Daily Cleaning
- Basic Chalet Administration
- Basic Chalet Maintenance
- Transfer Driving
- Weekly Food Shop
The boring bit….Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent social skills to deal with the general public and a variety of people including children
- You must love cooking and know your way around a kitchen with at least basic skills
- Excellent standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Established couples able to live and work together 24/7
- One of you must qualify as a driver but both of you most hold a UK driving license
- The most important factors are personality, social skills and commitment
Driving - Ski Amis likes to provide a personal service for our clients – therefore our chalet hosts are also our transfer drivers. The amount of driving depends on which chalet you are allocated to during training.
Our Competitive Benefits Package
- Competitive basic salary paid in the UK
- All expenses paid food and accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the start and end of the season from a London airport
- Fully paid training
- A benefits package for seasonal staff ski pass, equipment rental and medical insurance
- Work uniform
- One full day and two half days off per week
- End of season bonus scheme
- Holiday accrued as per French rules
- All applicants must be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Be resident and working in the UK with an existing permanent NI number and tax record
- You must be available for a telephone interview
Our season has already started, this means you must be available to start ASAP. We also like our staff to complete the full experience of a winter season in the mountains and therefore you need to be able to work up until 30th April 2019.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!
The Ski Amis Team