Due to staff injury and sickness, Time of Your Life Travel are always on the look out for Chalet Couples to join our team for the remainder of the season. Join us in the French Alps and perfect your skills in the kitchen, and on the slopes. No experience necessary – training is provided - you just need to have a great personality, plenty to talk about and a commitment to deliver fantastic customer service to our guests.
Why Choose Time of Your Life Travel?
We take pride in our staff and the high quality service they provide – we expect you to work hard and be committed to delivering these levels of quality. There will be plenty of piste time through the season and a competitive remuneration package so you can make the most of your winter season with us!
Spending your winter as a seasonaire will be one of your best experiences. You meet friends for life, improve on your skiing with plenty of slope time and you’ll take home so many memories and transferable skills!
What to expect
- Hours of slope time
- Friendships for life
- Experience and life skills
- Preparing and Serving Meals from a Fixed Menu
- Daily Cleaning
- Basic Chalet Administration
- Basic Chalet Maintenance
- Transfer Driving
- Weekly Food Shop
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent social skills to deal with the general public and a variety of people including children
- You must love cooking and know your way around a kitchen with at least basic skills
- Excellent standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Established couples able to live and work together 24/7
- One of you must ideally qualify as a driver but both of you most hold a UK driving license
- The most important factors are personality, social skills and commitment
Driving - we like to provide a personal service for our clients – therefore our chalet hosts are also our transfer drivers. The amount of driving depends on which chalet you are allocated to during training.
Our Competitive Benefits Package
- Competitive basic salary paid in the UK
- All expenses paid food and accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the start and end of the season from a London airport
- Fully paid training
- A benefits package for seasonal staff ski pass, equipment rental and medical insurance
- Work uniform
- Two days off per week
- Holiday accrued as per French rules
- All applicants must be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Be resident and working in the UK with an existing permanent NI number and tax record
Our season starts with fully paid training prior to the season, this means you must be available to start ASAP and you need to be able to work up until 30th April 2020.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!
The Time of Your Life "Ski Amis" Brand Tream