A passion for food and hosting are the fundamental attributes for any budding Skiworld chalet host.
• To care for guests every week, and help to ensure their holiday expectations are met
• To prepare and/or serve meals following a set menu in accordance with dietary requirements with the provision of breakfast, afternoon tea, children’s meals and a 3 or 4 course evening meal 6 days a week.
• To ensure chalets are kept clean and tidy and health and hygiene standards are maintained throughout the season
• To ensure food and chalet supplies are sustained, within a budget
Skills and Attributes
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Cooking experience eg. cooking courses, or qualifications
Chalet Hosts/Flexi Chalet Hosts
Both of these roles require a high standard of cooking ability, with the capability to run a whole chalet of up to 20 guests.
Chalet Hosts will generally work alone, or in a pair in one chalet for the entire season. Flexi Chalet Hosts will have the opportunity to run, and/or work alongside fellow hosts in a number of chalets throughout the winter season, adapting to different chalet set ups and catering requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
Work for the UK’s largest independent Ski Tour Operator - a company made by skiers, for skiers.
• Competitive Salary
• Ski Lift Pass
• Travel to and from Resort
• Equipment Hire
• All Meals Provided
• Opportunity for Progression