Join Time of Your Life Travel’s great team of Chalet Host’s in the French Alps and perfect your skills on the slopes whilst working a winter season. No experience necessary – all training is provided - you just need to have a great personality, plenty to talk about and a commitment to deliver fantastic customer service to our guests.
Why Choose Time of Your Life Travel?
We take pride in our staff and the high quality service they provide – we expect you to work hard and be committed to delivering these levels of quality. There will be plenty of piste time through the season and a competitive remuneration package so you can make the most of your winter season with us! We are a small business that has been running for 30 years. We are also have a small full time team that would love to welcome you into the family.
Spending your winter as a seasonaire will be one of your best experiences. You meet friends for life, improve on your skiing with plenty of slope time and you’ll take home so many memories and transferable skills!
What to expect
- Hours and hours of slope time
- Friendships for life
- Experience and life skills
- Preparing and Serving Meals from a Fixed Menu
- Daily Cleaning
- Basic Chalet Administration
- Basic Chalet Maintenance
- Transfer Driving
- Weekly Food Shop
As a Chalet Host you will be working with a small team to deliver our high level of customer service. You will be based with a team of 4 in our 28 bed chalet in La Tania.
Driving - We like to provide a personal service for our clients – therefore our chalet hosts are also our transfer drivers. The amount of driving depends on which chalet you are allocated to during training.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred but not essential
- Excellent social skills to deal with the general public and a variety of people including children
- Excellent standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Team player who is able to live and work with other people within a close environment
- Must have a full UK driving license held for at least 2 years - all staff must be able to drive and we are particularly looking for candidates who have two years of professional driving experience in some capacity
Our Competitive Benefits Package
- Competitive basic salary paid in the UK
- All expenses paid food and accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the start and end of the season from a London airport
- Fully paid training
- A benefits package for seasonal staff ski pass, equipment rental and medical insurance
- Work uniform
- Two days off per week
- Holiday accrued as per French rules
- All applicants must be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Be resident and working in the UK with an existing permanent NI number and tax record
Our season starts with fully paid training prior to the season, this means you must be available to start on 25th November 2019. We also like our staff to complete the full experience of a winter season in the mountains and therefore you need to be able to work up until 30th April 2020.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!
The Time of Your Life "Ski Amis" brand Team