Chalet Hosts for White Horizon Chalets Ltd
Location: Tignes, France
We are looking to recruit a chalet host couple to run one of our catered chalets in Tignes this winter.
Employment Dates: 6th January 2020 to 30th April 2020 (dates may be subject to slight change, depending on arrival of first guests and departure of last guests in the chalet)
- Meeting and greeting guests on arrival and helping them with any queries and questions.
- Daily preparing, serving and clearing of breakfast and of a three course evening meal for 12 guests.
- Daily baking of cake, setting up and clearing afternoon tea.
- Daily clean and tidy of chalet (lounge, bathrooms and toilets).
- Making log fire daily.
- Weekly shopping for chalet food & cleaning materials.
- Interaction with chalet guests throughout their holiday.
- Deep cleaning of chalet every changeover day, readying for the arrival of new guests.
- Any other directed duties deemed by management to be necessary to enable the smooth running of White Horizon Chalets.
1.5 days off are given per week where no duties are expected.
- Accommodation in an apartment within walking distance of the chalet.
- All utility bills included.
- Season Tignes & Val D'Isere (full area) Ski Pass.
- Return Travel between UK and Tignes.
- Ski /Snowboard Hire for season.
- Winter Sports Insurance
- In addition to the above benefits, a competitive monthly salary (paid monthly into your UK bank account)).
Candidates will ideally have:
- Experience of working a winter ski season
- Hospitality and customer service experience
- Must be UK passport holders only, with UK residency and UK permanent National Insurance number
White Horizon Chalets is an independent chalet company based in Tignes, France. Established in 2005 running one chalet in Tignes, we run four catered chalets and one self catered chalet in Tignes, offering an exceptional friendly, professional and personal service. We have a desire to provide superb ski and snowboard holidays to real people who love the mountains.
We take recruitment very seriously because we know how important each team member is to our company. We want to offer not just a job but an opportunity to contribute to a fresh, down to earth and honest company. We want all our team to feel valued and rewarded in their roles, with the potential to develop within the company.
For more details about the holidays we offer please visit our website www.whitehorizonchalets.co.uk