Chalet Hosts for White Horizon Chalets Ltd
Location: Tignes, France
We are looking to recruit a chalet host couple or 2 friends to run one of our catered chalets in Tignes for winter 2023/24.
Employment Dates: Early December 2023 to mid April 2024 (exact dates subject to arrival of first guests and departure of last guests in the chalet)
- Meeting and greeting guests on arrival and helping them with any queries and questions.
- Daily preparing, serving and clearing of breakfast and of a three course evening meal for 12 guests.
- Daily baking of cake, setting up and clearing afternoon tea.
- Daily clean and tidy of chalet (lounge, bathrooms and toilets).
- Making log fire daily.
- Weekly shopping for chalet food & cleaning materials.
- Interaction with chalet guests throughout their holiday.
- Deep cleaning of chalet every changeover day, readying for the arrival of new guests.
- Any other directed duties deemed by management to be necessary to enable the smooth running of White Horizon Chalets.
1.5 days off are given per week where no duties are expected.
- Competitive monthly salary
- Season Ski Pass purchased on your behalf (cost deducted from salary monthly)
- Ski /Snowboard equipment rental for season
- Winter Sports Insurance
- We can help arrange accommodation for you at a competitive rate in an apartment locally, within walking distance of the chalet.
- EU passport or French Carte De Sejour (no UK passport holders)
- Experience of working a winter ski season (ideally)
- Hospitality and customer service experience
White Horizon Chalets is an independent chalet company based in Tignes, France. Established in 2005 running one chalet in Tignes, we run three catered chalets in Tignes, offering an exceptional friendly, professional and personal service. We have a desire to provide superb ski and snowboard holidays to real people who love the mountains.
We take recruitment very seriously because we know how important each team member is to our company. We want to offer not just a job but an opportunity to contribute to a fresh, down to earth and honest company. We want all our team to feel valued and rewarded in their roles, with the potential to develop within the company.
For more details about the holidays we offer please visit our website www.whitehorizonchalets.co.uk