PLEASE NOTE: Both need to apply separately to be considered for a Chalet Host couple position.
Picture this... fire crackling, starters sizzling, glasses clinking... Be the heart and soul of a chalet paired up with your partner, friend or sibling, welcoming guests from the moment they step into resort until their holiday comes to an end. Take your hosting to new heights with blissful baking, delectable dishes and smooth service - all in the beautiful setting of the mountains.
• Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld six day set menu plan and aperitif, canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
• Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season, cleaning all rooms and public areas on a daily basis and carrying out a deep clean at the start, middle and end of the season.
• To act as a source of information for the customers and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for the guests.
• A good self-motivator
• Able to work on own initiative
• A good team player
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Previous cooking experience (formal qualifications not required)
• Excellent organisational skills
• A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:- Food- Paid pre-season training- 2 days off each week- Holiday Pay- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)- Uniform- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands