UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Is your love for food and service unrivalled? Do you know your pâté from your parfait? Do you have real enthusiasm and determination to deliver the highest of standards and are able to inspire and lead a team of hosts to do the same?
This challenging and hugely fulfilling in-resort job is a perfect progression for someone who has previously hosted a chalet and wishes to further their current career in hospitality.
• To line-manage and motivate chalet staff in resort, to ensure high standards and maximum performance are attained and provide support and advice to all chalet staff to reach these targets.
• To actively assist staff in chalets to ensure Skiworld standards are being met and exceeded in all areas of chalet operations with training provided to hosts when necessary.
• To deal with any customer queries in order to ensure a high level of customer service.
• To assist the Resort Manager in ensuring all chalet legality paperwork is in place, up to date and complying with Company policy.
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Good team player
• Highly organised
• Previous experience of running chalets with high standards of service
• Previous staff management experience
• Experience of managing budgets and chalet shopping
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff