Is your love for food and service unrivalled? Do you know your pâté from your parfait? Do you have real enthusiasm and determination to deliver the highest of standards and are able to inspire and lead a team of chalet hosts to do the same?
This challenging and hugely fulfilling ski season job is a perfect progression-role for someone who has chalet host experience and wishes to further their current career in hospitality. A foot-in-the door of management whilst holding on to your hands-on hosting roots!
- To line-manage and motivate chalet staff in resort, to ensure high standards and maximum performance are attained and provide support and advice to all chalet staff to reach these targets.
- To actively assist staff in chalets to ensure Skiworld standards are being met and exceeded in all areas of chalet operations with training provided to hosts when necessary.
- To deal with any customer queries in order to ensure a high level of customer service.
- To assist the Resort Manager in ensuring all chalet legality paperwork is in place, up to date and complying with Company policy.
- Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good team player
- Highly organised
- Previous experience of running chalets with high standards of service
- Previous staff management experience
- Experience of managing budgets and chalet shopping
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes: Food, Paid pre-season training, 2 days off each week, Holiday Pay, Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions), Uniform, Performance related incentives (certain management roles only), Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season & Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands