FANCY WORKING THE LAST FEW WEEKS OF THIS SEASON ?? WE HAVE SOME SLOTS
CALL 01302 328820 NOW AND GO THIS WEEK-END.
Your role would be the cleanliness of the chalet/Hotel bedrooms, dinning room and communal areas working mainly in the morning and evenings. Participation in the hosting of the evening meal, including sitting and dinning with the guests each night and some “après ski” events would be required
Essential: Some experience in silver service waitressing and/or cleaning in chalets and hotels would be an advantage. Bubbly social and good communication skills are essential.
Salary: Competitive + Benifits
- A competitive wage paid from the day you leave the UK to the day you arrive home.
- Holiday pay, calculated over length of employment, including Christmas, New Year.
- Accommodation – shared bedroom, possibly shared bathroom.
- Food – as guests plus lunches and day off.
- Travel to and from France.
- Health and Accident insurance with £75 excess on policy.
- Uniform: jacket, fleece, polo and t-shirts.
- A bonus related to performance up to a maximum of £300.
- Local area seasonal lift pass. (some resorts are full area)
- Skis, boots and poles (ex-rental stock).
- Free ski lessons subject to availability.
- 1 full day off per week.
- Discounted drinks and food from Ski Olympic bars.
- Tips shared equally amongst all chalet team.
- Choice of resort, discussed at the end of training. (position availability permitting)