If you are a natural leader, have supervisory experience and looking to head to the Alps for a winter season – then choose Ski Amis. Put your people management and team building skills to use whilst enjoying what the mountains have to offer.
We have strong team in resort and we take pride in our staff and the high quality service they provide – we expect you to work hard and be committed to delivering these levels of quality and in return we provide you with all the tools and support you need to make this task as easy as possible, with plenty of piste time and a competitive remuneration package so you can make the most of your season.
The Chalet Supervisor reports to the Resort Manager of La Tania and is responsible for the running of our large 28 bed Chalet Christine. You are expected to build and motivate the chalet team, leading by example by carrying out all the chalet host tasks as part of the team, in addition to the supervisory tasks. This will involve:
- Preparation and Serving of Meals to Clients
- Daily Cleaning
- Socialising with Guests
- Stock Take
- Food Shopping
- Transfer Driving
- Rota Preparation
- Managing Team Workloads
- Chalet Maintenance and Administration
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience of catered chalets preferred either as a host or a guest
- Excellent social skills to deal with the general public and a variety of people including children
- Problem solving skills – able to deal with client queries in an assertive manner whilst still maintaining a high level of customer service
- Good administrative skills to keep the chalet paperwork under control
- Excellent standards of cleaning and hygiene
- Team player who is able to live and work with other people
- Previous Supervisory Role
- Competitive package
- All expenses paid accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the start and end of the season from a London airport
- Work uniform
- Fully paid training
All applicants MUST be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes), have held a full EU driving licence for more than two years and be resident and working in the UK with an existing permanent NI number and tax record. You must be available for a face-to-face interview at our head office in Maidstone, Kent.
You MUST be available to work for the full length of the contract - with a start date of 26thNovember 2018 and an end date of 30thApril 2019.