Do you know ski chalets like the back of your hand? Use your chalet experience to train and inspire new chalet hosts! A Chalet Trainer is a ‘foodie’ person who shares their knowledge and passion for cooking with teams of chalet hosts. Live in resort and support the team whilst helping to develop and design the Skiworld menu plans for future seasons.
- A keen cook with a passion for teaching others.
- A good team player
- An excellent communicator
- Previous solo chalet experience.
- Experience in maintaining high levels of food hygiene in a working kitchen.
- A vision for creation and design of exciting new menus.
This role, based in the top resorts of Meribel, Val d'Isere and Val Thorens and the Bourg St Maurice HQ, works closely with the Chalet Operations Executive to ensure that all chalet staff arriving in resort have had a full induction to the company and are prepared for their role. This may take place either in our Bourg training venue or in resort.
- Liaise with management in resort offering advice on further training of staff and at times being hands on with that coaching.
- Be a focal point for ideas and feedback regarding the Skiworld menu plan. Testing and acting on that feedback to improve the menu plan for future seasons.
- Support other Overseas Departments where necessary.
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes: - Season ski pass - Ski or snowboard equipment for the season - Insurance which covers off piste - Return travel from the UK - Accommodation - Food - Holiday Pay - Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions) - Uniform - Performance related incentives (certain management roles only) - Sales commission (certain sales roles only) - Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season) - Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands