Are you ready to make memories and friends that last a lifetime? Whether you are looking to work just one ski season or even looking for a long term career then we are the company for you! If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person who has a 'can do, will do attitude' then we are looking for you to join our overseas team based in the stunning Alps of either France, Italy or Austria.
We can offer you the opportunity to live and work in one of the top ski resorts in the world with like- minded and professional colleagues.
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Head Chef in all aspects of operating the hotel kitchen and ensuring that the standards and quality of catering is maintained.
- Mentoring and monitoring junior staff, helping them to develop professionally.
- Encouraging a good team and working environment.
- Assisting with the cleaning, preparation and closedown of the kitchen.
- Adhering to and assist with the implementation of health and safety procedures.
- Assisting with the preparation of meals in accordance with the company’s menu.
- Showing due diligence at all times towards your guests’ health and safety as well as your own and other staff members.
- Assisting with catering deliveries when required cross-checking deliveries with the orders and quality, reject any sub-standard items.
- Dealing with any guest and catering issues as quickly and as effectively as possible.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by your Hotel Manager or other senior staff.
If you want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.