Our chefs work in a team for the preparation of a daily menu for hotel guests including afternoon tea, and evening meals on a half board basis, and lunch and evening service for our popular bar ‘The Bobsleigh Pub’ in Plagne 1800. They must work towards a high level of quality in all areas of the catering, particularly presentation and speed of service.Other responsibilities include:
- Working together to ensure good food quality, cleanliness, hygiene and a good team environment.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness standards throughout all kitchen and storage areas.
- Regular deep clean of kitchen, food storage areas, fridges, freezers and all associated food preparation/storage areas.
- Catering for special dietary requirements as and when required (sometimes at short notice)
- Ensuring personal presentation is immaculate and behaviour professional whilst with the clients or representing the company
- Communicate regularly and clearly with management and other members of the team to keep them informed on all relevant issues.
HOURS: Variable shifts covering lunch and/or dinner with 2 full days off per week (a 6 day week for no more than 3 consecutive weeks and 2 days off for more most of the season). Plenty of skiing time available.
A full ski season package is offered for this role including:
Competitive monthly salary including travel to and from the UK + accommodation + all meals + ski hire + ski pass + carte neige insurance
ASAP to 27/04/2019
To apply, please send a covering letter by email to email@example.com with:
- your CV with recent photograph of yourself and date of birth included