Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages. Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
Club Med is an expert in organizing events for children. Joining a Family team means entering a separate universe and seeing our youngest clients bloom with:
- A privileged relationship with children and parents in a vacation setting
- Norms applied at all our Clubs in France and monitoring assured by the PMI
- Numerous possibilities of development towards supervisory positions
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- A trained and experienced professional, able to converse in French!
- A specialist with very young children (ages 2 to 4 years), ready to provide them with the necessary kindness.
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A warm smile, ready to welcome and take responsibility for children of ages 2 to 4 years
- A caregiver who monitors the safety and well-being of young children (rest, feeding, early learning activities)
- An essential presence, capable of reassuring parents so that they may take advantage of their stay in complete tranquillity
- An inspired magician, capable of pulling new ideas out of your hat to entertain the children
- A facilitator and coach, who invites the children to take part in their first sports activities
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water's edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Children Coordinator, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.
Required profile :
- Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
- Resorts in France or Europe, Africa, Middle East
- Position with full board
- Experience required in the function Childcare diploma required
- Conversational level in French, others foreign languages a plus
Click on the "Apply Now" button to apply.