From shredding the piste to shredding the lettuce…
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
A day on the slopes calls for a hearty, fresh-cooked, wholesome meal. Our fast paced, busy kitchens provide breakfast, lunch and dinner that appeal to a younger palette alongside an exciting, more sophisticated menu for our adult guests. Catering for high cover doesn’t mean we compromise on quality! As a Skibound Commis Chef you will be involved in food preparation, keeping the kitchen spick and span and be passionate about what you do – with your culinary flair you may even progress to be responsible for your own section.
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in the kitchen environment
- Good understanding of HACCP and Health and Safety regulations
- A passion for the catering industry
- A willingness to get stuck in and help out across all sections of the kitchen (during peak times!)
- Bags of energy and motivated to learn
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA