A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
Les Skilt bar is Les Menuires’ hot spot for all things après. From a mid-morning hot chocolate to alpine lunches and live music in the evening, Les Skilt bar has it all!
Catering for French locals and ski tourists, your French language skills and fun personality will be showcased on our busy outdoor terrace as you take orders, serve refreshments and deal with customer queries – big or small! You’ll be part of a big team and will thrive from working within a fast-paced environment in the heart of ‘Les Trois Vallee.’
We are firm believers of “team work makes the dream work” so rolling up your sleeves and supporting your team mates in other areas of the hotel will also form a big part of your role.
What we’re looking for
- Bar experience
- Previous customer facing work experience
- French speaker (conversational to fluent – a little more than just ‘Bonjour!’)
- Cash handling experience, in a busy environment
- Enjoy working within a large team – but show initiative to work independently if needed!
- Confident in juggling multiple tasks and knowing when to prioritise
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA