Company description :
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy. To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
Reception is the heart of the resort. Joining a Reception team with Club Med means adopting a personalized and high-quality customer relationship with:
- 300 to 1000 clients per week, on average, coming from all over the world
- Numerous trainings make it possible to develop one's career path
- Polyglot and multicultural teams speaking, on average, 3 foreign languages
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced professional with qualifications
- An enthusiast of the hotel sector with at least one previous professional experience in the domain
- A chameleon who is as comfortable with the customer as you are on a computer
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages, capable et parler et comprendre le français, une autre langue est un plus!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An essential presence who welcomes and informs clients (the G.M, Great Members) at any time of the day
- A multi-tasker, capable of juggling between check-ins, telephone reception and cash-out procedures
- An ambassador who knows the layout of the Resort like the back of your hand
- A sharp salesperson who develops internal sales and handles billing of stays
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the Resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water's edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Receptionist, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.
Required profile :
- Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
- Resorts in France or abroad
- Position with full board
- Experience in a hotel-style structure required Diploma in Tourism/ Hotel service or similar mandatory
- Fluent French, other foreign languages a plus
Click on the "Apply Now" button to apply.