There's still a chance to get your IEC Canadian visa! Get ready to live the Canadian dream.
The BUNAC Work Canada ULTIMATE package guarantees you a seasonal job at a world class ski resort like Blue Mountain before you land in Canada, saving you a whole load of stress when you arrive. With support on how to get an IEC Canadian working holiday visa, insurance options and an extensive arrival orientation complete with Canadian resume style writing tips by our in-country partners SWAP, (plus year-round super-chill and super-fun social events with other like-minded travellers) BUNAC's Work Canada Ultimate is your ultimate Canadian adventure that you need to get up, up and away on.
The BUNAC Work Canada Ultimate Job Fair is coming!
Meet Blue Mountain Resort and get hired on the spot for the 2018/19 winter season.
Date: Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th August, 2018
Location: The BUNAC London HQ (Closest tube: High Street Kensington)
Front Desk Representative at Blue Mountain Resort
Front desk representatives are the first point of contact for Blue Mountain lodging guests and the check in experience often sets the tone for a guest's stay. It is the vision of the front desk and the entire resort to create the best memories for our guests by continually exceeding their expectations. The Front office also acts as the hub of information for the resort, servicing both internal and external requests knowledgably and efficiently.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Two years Front Desk/Office or related experience or College Diploma/University Degree
- Experience handling money
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge required
- Team orientated with an energetic, friendly, cheerful and animated demeanor
- Available to work weekends, evenings and holidays (8 hour shifts)
In this role, you will:
- Provide professional and personalised interaction with guests throughout the check-in/check-out process
- Take ownership of the guest's entire stay at Blue Mountain
- Act as a main point of information for resort guests and internal customers
- Handle guest and internal resort enquiries
- Accept payment from guests
- Answer phones in a professional and friendly manner
- General administrative duties
- Mail out guest receipts
*Applicants must hold valid work authorisation (IEC Work Canada visa).
For more information on how to book your Work Canada experience, click 'apply now'. Alternatively call us on 0333 999 7516 or visit our website on bunac.org.